Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Upset Stomach Ice Cream

My Grave



We arrived at the 20 October.
Despite several things are much better, it seems that others are inevitably blurred by shadows.
Something that Wednesday night seven years ago it broke.
A doll is broken.
was made of white porcelain.
Someone let go she fell

finding only cold, hard floor to welcome to welcome its


pieces which will never be reassembled
Before it was all easier to see

I had a life that many would feel normal and happy studying

coexist and I was "devoted wife" firmly believes
for this idyll of cardboard
I left behind me
many other things like music, playing
as seemingly silly but perhaps vital



myself as I was constantly smiling
nausea
I dressed 28 sqm with those things that now give me shudder every corner
of the house looked like a doll created by fake

for a dollhouse
But
the doll has continued to remain in a thousand pieces on the cold floor


nobody noticed no one has stopped to pick up the pieces


And all this time I digested

I regained myself I

metabolized

will always love my father so incredibly

like I loved in life

But I will not live as he does not want life
tight as a noose around his neck and
just because it's just the life that call the other "happy"

I do not want to give up anything for anybody

I do not want to have to choose

never between something that is part of a human being and I


I do not want to wait for better times
because I know that will never arrive

I do not want to forbid myself

nothing to find themselves

to die too
too quickly to have regrets

I will not stop me stop me if I do not want

not because it's time to die then I can stop




Everyone thinks a future
to design a future or worrying
of not being able to design


I do not want to design it

I live now and I do not know if tomorrow will be so

L I saw with my own eyes I saw how easy it is
meet from one day to another

dying in a hospital bed

and know that he spent his life clinging to something that
never existed

the family is not that we are born
is that we choose the

I have my choice already
I Tatush
Fifi and the rest goes like shooting stars



although sometimes I need a hug hug
prefer the notes to the hypocritical beings
Human

no one is ever the way you want
even the most perfect angel
if watched for too long
unveils its wings stained with mud and filthy

After that night mercoldì

cold from the floor after so long
has raised
not the doll but I



myself
simply devoid of any form that they wanted to make myself miserable
Free
as my father said
Free by birth

0 comments:

Post a Comment