Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inner Thigh, Testicle Pain

Do you want sushi?



 
Lo avevamo programmato da un pò ma come sempre ogni volta che I program I always get something turns turns an event to spoil the plans. In this case, the event was Roberto sguastafeste who for one reason or another to give me pit. Yesterday, she calls me like three hours before me and said, "Tonight we go to Tokyo to eat sushi, Find me, take the train to the six" I
that I spent the evening before the throwing up with a snack of a stracazzo shit probably gone bad (now watch the expiration date even the walls) I was not in the mood to "cram ".... but how do you say no to sushi? Impossible! If we then assume that we had the hope of eating mochi .... At five and a half early to get ready. Meanwhile I'm in my home with me to my stracazzi Electric Cucumber ball begin to ring at the door. The two rompimaroni who are persecuting my mom .... I see from the windows of the hall, but not open, this is my home, my mother is my need to understand and very clear who is boss inside four walls ste ... . I.
At a quarter to six I go out, they are yet to break out of the door bell attached to the Maronites, smiling sweetly, "he" asked me to dry while mom and I go downstairs to answer, "Mom does not live longer and here and here I do not want to see you there anymore or I'll call the police. " I put in my smart pink and black and childbirth. Arrive in time to take Roberto insanely late, PSGiovanni is always a huge traffic jam just sucks when there Eurochocolate ..... We arrive in the center, parking lot and head straight to Tokyo but we realize which is quite early to have dinner .... I'm only six and a half .... We opt for an aperitif in the square on the walk. Meanwhile we talk about my desire to buy an iPhone auks Roberto pulls out his new cell phone, a Samsung (already there and rolled his eyes because he is in love with only the Nokia ...) and I list all the feats of the object , which actually makes shoes the beloved iPhone in question. In Tokyo we order a boat of sushi and sashimi, serving for two, honestly I was afraid because he does not like fish, that would suck at least half of the things that would take us, and instead to .... I'm just not supposed to be fast in the catch morsels .... very satisfied with the boat, Roberto would like to try the spaghetti and fried to me if I do choose rice or buckwheat, in the end we opt for the Yaki Udon, but only one portion then divide. Delicious, licking stuff twenty times in a row whiskers by satisfaction. Of course I had checked just at the beginning of the menu in the paper if c was a nod to the sweet and such, and when I read "mochi" of course the thought was to eat it but leave a nice space for them. Roberto
test with me and the mochi is love! Between him and the mochi ....
After paying the bill that is it not so steep as we had planned, let's make a walk to the famous Chocolate, I literally steal the samsung to Robert and began to take pictures of shit. Get to know Sid and A. We take a coffee at the Rose Bar. Roberto you buy (with great courage) a mixed bag of chocolates .... We share at a time of Todi, where I have to restore, then I'll return it to me in solitary. So why Roberto
chose last night to get together to eat sushi. And in part I thank him. It 's funny that this kind of attention paid to have there now that despite the great good that I will never ever get back together with him.
I managed to spend my first seven years after October 23 without becoming isolated and treated like shit without someone unintentionally. The tiger's claws portrait, finally ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment