Friday, October 22, 2010

Mono How Long With Tonsils Stay Swollen

Broken Kokoro




You left before I could ... could ... what could I?
Like a sigh, heard from far, elusive.
not run more of these fingers right words, those of pain, tears of those ... And my eyes have become parched deserts, where no rain has stopped and there is no oasis. I cling to your voice like the faint thread of a spider, holding out my soul like a bow, from which a non-existent shoot the arrow. You surely know already. I wished that one day that kiss. That one day I understood that in this world the love you choose, comes as a urugano to destroy everything that there was before, so that you can redo all the better. I'm hungry, a hunger that eagerly snapped pictures as the crumbs left on the road. I reassembled the pieces of a doll, old and useless, turning it into a small monster of selfishness dress. I, who have never owned anything .... The I to myself, but my hand is like a ghost and can never really touch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment