Sunday, October 17, 2010

How Much Does A Headstone Cost

Sunday morning



Ieri pomeriggio mentre andavo a farmi l ennesima tazza di tè Grey Lady of the day (because it was already like the billionth time I went into the hall, I was tralaltro first exit and come back home ...) stumble on a rectangular box, Lippe's not because I noticed a few days ago my
mother bought a new vacuum cleaner and I knew that the old would have given to my cousin Michael.
look better and see that it's an LCD tv ° - ° Samsung ° - °
The first thing I thought was that it was really high rincojonimento to notice if there was a television packed due to end on ....

already this morning at six Half felt the hum of mother who aspired room .... I get up and make myself a cup of coffee while she talks to me equally I do not know what ....
Perhaps a lunch with relatives ... And I've
Paturnie the morning, take the car and I'd go anywhere that is not enough here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment