Friday, October 8, 2010

Chaining For Shinies In Soul Silver

Disequilibri?


Typically I hate Friday following
always something unpleasant or for no apparent reason, my mood drops below ground
will be the effect of repeated listening Hide SpivStates and that it did is that this Friday was light. Despite the afternoon spent shopping with my mother driving like crazy (even manages to defy the laws of physics and the kinetics remained alive). Yesterday I had a bad day
Accia Accio, with alarm toothache, a feeling of toothache not normal, but like I spent the whole night to chew, I went ahead Oki on the advice of the doctor, but it was hard to even sleep. This morning I was rather good.
are a couple of days since I've been more about Twitter so I do not know what they're combining the whole gang of musicians who follow them ... How I wish that you did well Gackt Twitter! Update your blog from time to time and I am always there to try to cavarci some spider hole. Hizumino of hamsters I know nothing, Zero in recent days has not posted much. I'm also seriously thinking that the comics do not do cosplay, whereas I find the money for the dress, I still have not bought, I have to purchase the powder since Yuko is white mozzarella over me (yes it seems na joke ...) then the shoes, because unless remedied with boots heeled I have not, then I have to count money by the hair and travel, it is true then I would be guest of Nicola but I smoke, I eat and drink and I do not feel particularly drawn to the star with money where I could Comics find some real gems to take home.
And so I do not know, until you arrive and so I will pass on 23, with the mood swings from depressed to euphoric, just as the schizophrenic
XD And then I want to do more for the project rating, as I'm discovering other groups because the list will grow dramatically, and besides that I'm seriously thinking about finding a Japanese course in my city, I would keep busy (possibly Play Free at university if no flab) ... I am missing something, I constantly feel they have something important to me as if I had forgotten something important elsewhere and I had the certainty that the what is far away, I do not know what it is.
probably suffer the post live.
They were so beautiful that if they played every night I'd be the happiest person in the world and we spend all the money at the cost of smoking cessation (that is what is very serious to me).

Now I try to sleep, tomorrow I want to lounge around all day, I do not want anyone to see and hear, I want to dedicate myself solely to graphics and photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment