Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Schematics Of Camera Slr Vivitar

dream become a reality

3 weeks ago I had a very vivid dream, and it seemed as though I can not sleep and it happens in reality.

I dreamed of Messina - a region on the island Sicily (Italy). I like watching the city from above. The city is filled slowly with water. Home and all standing on the ground off the ground and drifting. I I see floating houses, cafes with outdoor tables and chairs, car float. And the water is clear and its level is not so high where a meter.

Then I got into this same day the mother called and said that in Sicily near Catania earthquake occurred in 4 points.

Yesterday, February 15, 2010 I dreamed again Etna (active Volcano in Sicily). though a little lava erupts. But not much.

Tonight Again mother called and said that in Messina landslide, which destroyed many homes. Also in the earth cracks, and at home have gone underground. Many people were left homeless. Personally watched news video, where the water level as in a dream dreamed that 3 weeks ago.

I do not know. can dream and coincidence. but after like a dream come-in reality, goosebumps even skimmed ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment