Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clonazepam Lorazepam Difference

Il sogno si e 'realizzato. Frana in Italia

3 weeks ago I had a dream. C A Messina was a flood. the water level was about one meter. The houses, cars, everything was swimming in the stream of water down just like a river. But the water was very clean. All this looked like from the sky. This dream was very clear, and was always in my head. I wrote in my notebook as well dream.
Then I wanted to see Mount Etna and that there was an eruption.
And day after I called my mother and 'in Sicily, and said that' following a terrible landslide in the region of San Fratello, Messina and Calabria.

When I saw the video, it was like my dream .

Now I feel that maybe I could stop something. But how. What can we do with nature. This is not 'in our power.

I would like to express its condolences to all those who have come in this tragedy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment