Sunday, November 7, 2010

Waterless Wash And Wax

Frozen Heart Death

I have cancelled every feeling  
to their place I have put   
the indifference and the contempt  
 
I have cut my heart  
to its place I have put 
a boulder covered with ice 
 
 
I have sharpened my sight 
seeing better where to strike 
to make more evil 
 
I have sharpened as razor my language 
to be able to pronounce better 
words as you stab 
 
 
I have raised an altar in my honor 
so that to be able to sacrifice you 
bloody victims 
 
 
I have plotted the winds of the north 
to do a comforting of it 
cover 
 
Your useless lives agony
in puddles of howling blood 
how trophies of my ferocity 
shades in the history forgotten


This lyrics was written by me many years ago, from that day everyone calls me Frozen or Fuar (or to abbreviate: Fro Fro)

0 comments:

Post a Comment