Friday, November 26, 2010

Suitcase Replacement Feet

People who are always in our thoughts dirty and dingy ♥

Work experiences by the curious aspects trasgrescio ...








fiorediloto



writes:


cmq I spent the whole day to correct the proofs of a novel erotic



and if that is erotic, you and I are Moana Pozzi and Cicciolina that are open in two as mandarins from Rocco Siffredi and three blacks together









juuhachi_go



writes:



if the standard is what you see in my collection- -



eh, just XDD











fiorediloto



writes:



climbing the ladder, Liz is all these things, but upside down with a banana in his mouth










juuhachi_go



writes:

but XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


[info] fiorediloto

writes:

Def and I think it is the choreographer

[info] juuhachi_go writes:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDD * * TREMENDOUS MENTAL IMAGES

[info] fiorediloto writes:

I know that this goes on lj

a bit 'deserves it

0 comments:

Post a Comment