Friday, May 14, 2010

Pregnancy Vulva Pictuers

How to find out how many drafts can have a corridor

My cell phone sparaflashiante . That blue light that comes and goes and goes and comes back again and continues and continues hypnotizes me. I wish the professor had not noticed.

Prof : "Okay. We make a good general review, who tells me what's the difference between the writings of Plautus and the era gracchiana? "
I : " Mh-mh. "
Prof : "Well, you say you know me? "
I : " What ...? "
Prof : " The difference between the writings of Plautus and those age gracchiana. "
I : '... "
Prof : '... "
I : " Uhm - Er, in the era of the Gracchi there was land reform, no? With Tiberius Gracchus. "
Prof : " Yes, but what's the difference! "
I : Gh.
Prof : "... "
I : " Mh. Ah. Maybe ... Plautus wrote comedies and tragedies chough? "
Prof : '... "
I : The vein is throbbing. Are over.
Prof : '... "
I : '... "
Prof : " The political writings compose choughs. Political ! "
I : " Eh. Exactly. Tragedies. "
Prof : " Out! "

This
ambaradam because I'm putting off the appointment. And I should finish Elusive. I do not like. I do not like. What a bore.
I want the fucking chips. Strafritte that oil gutter.
I want to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment