Wednesday, May 5, 2010

21461 Traffic Violation Ticket



My mother and I often watch TV together - maybe because I have some faint pretense of social life, or perhaps because my mother questionable taste and I am unfortunately with ears and eyes .
E 'was therefore with some misgivings that I sat on the couch with her and I got a shield with a cushion in case the popcorn ended with the dodge tv. All
roughly quiet, my mother is even managed to silence for five minutes in a row, the film hints slash and the plot was not bad.
course, could not end like this.

Mater: " you are unfamiliar with this actor? "I
: " Oh. Yes, but of course! And 'the actor who makes Voldemort. "
Mater: " 's where I'd seen! He looked like us. Same chin, same nose - "
Me: " Yes, mother, some nose. Why, the bright foliage no, eh? "
Mater: " ...? "
Me: " Mom, Voldemort did not have a nose! "
Mater: " ... "
Me: " ... "

Mater: " Shut up you, you've never been a physiognomy. "


I inherited his genes, yes. Compatitemi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment