Thursday, February 17, 2011

Constanze Mozart Dress Scene

Sanremo (second night).





If the first evening of Sanremo, I almost did not look (asleep), then yesterday I was more fortunate, because today do not work, you could look a little longer:)))
I liked the dresses of girls (ksta. this year, as in the past, leading dressed только от итальянских дизайнеров).



Belen Rodriguez & Elisabetta Canalis





Никакой борьбы между ними нет,наоборот ,говорят ,что они подружились:)
Хотя по опросам Белен leader (think teenage :))), still the "class" is more of Eli (I think).



Albano has already been thrown out of the competition, if the first evening he drove, then in the second does not: / I personally am very sorry, I love him, his voice is incredible!




MODA 'ED EMMA

Well, this is my candidate pobedu.Ochen liked the duet and the song (if there is During posmotrite rolika not požaleete).



0 comments:

Post a Comment