Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Birthday Invitation Requestfor Money

My baby kimi ga inai yoru....

This time I will write in Italian. I'm sorry for those four that know it (use goggle translator for today and I promise not to call more Amewarashi).

are some days that I suffer dinuovo of nightmares, dinuovo spiders.
But you were not there the first time it happened, but this time the cause is you.

keep looking out the window and every day that passes, the clouds thin out on horizon. You told me I was strong, yes I am ...
"I have suffered a loss. The injured persons are dangerous. They know they can survive ... It's survival that makes them ... because they have no mercy. They know that others can survive, as they ... "
Yet I still have compassion .... so I'm still human?

I never believed in destiny, you cowards who use the excuse to avoid facing their own lives and accept the consequences of their choices unconscious ...

Someone very important to me one night told me that unlike other people I am aware ...
I understand that the love the affection and feelings of which mankind needs so much are just momentary delusions, I thought, I thought you had need of my affection, that was the best thing to feel that you needed me, because I meant that you wanted in your life .... because I was part of my the world is light years from that of others, whoever they are ...

For every wish you pay once a pledge is made

I have always had one desire, that desire that I confessed that night while she hugged me and told me that I was your hero ...
Now I'm a hero without a princess to rescue ....

why I asked you to leave me alone, to forget that I exist, because if you do not need me it makes no sense, because I do not want to hear the stories of those who took my place, because I do not want to hear what you makes me happy, I do not want you to feel guilty, I do not want to worry me because if you did the first is unnecessary and painful now ....

cancellation will not be easy

With each new "contact" I feel pain in the sternum, as if someone took me to punch him right there, and I miss your breath because
your sweetness is not for me is like a chocolate biscuit that I can not touch because it is not mine ....
I should have made us the habit in this world have nothing of my own, I believe even myself ...

You're not my princess
and I am no longer your hero

0 comments:

Post a Comment