Monday, April 7, 2008

Funny Response Card Wording

mesicida @ 2008-04-07T17: 53:00

exams put a strain on mind and body.
Maybe as someone said them to me live badly, but I do not think I'm one of those people set ... But
.. I feel tired. Ugly and hateful. I do not feel ready to start studying, I think that in a month other examinations, university and other commitments after another month of new ... all over again the same way.
I feel like summer, the sea. Thank goodness there
Fonzie.

- San Fonzelmo D'Aosta: I was thinking yesterday that you are one of the few girls who do not need to
makeup
- Mesecina: sviluppami this concept
I need a boost of self-esteem when
- San Fonzelmo D ' Aosta: you have smooth skin and that you are already a pussy so
- Mesecina: thanks fo
- San Fonzelmo D'Aosta: Please

Sometimes it takes very little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment