Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spotting Scope 300 Meters

In the circuit fascinating me glad the soul, flicker

RrrrigĂ , now I'm in a digit. Yes
ggggiovane must use language to try to remember him:



Directly from Sant'Elpidio a Mare, he, Umberto Giardini, aka Moltheni .

who remembers?!?!

AAA desperately wanted the author of this song that I, personally, to ' EPEC (exactly when I ggggiovane), really liked.

CIRCUIT WITH CHARM
The thin air does not produce more odor
I change the mood in the circuit
fascinating
make my soul

flicker and I can not really forgive

try to forgive you but I can not really multiply while
reasons Mud


see what I see I avoid, I avoid your movements
guess
love me pretend that
touch me and kiss me to the core
fantastic image I imagine

Colors change almost unnecessary to protect
afternoons
me drowning in your sea-green with certainty

sterile and I can not really forgive
I try but I can not forgive you


multiply really acidic tears while
see what I see. In fact

Moltheni, from his appearance on the stage of the Ariston, until 2007 has produced records.
Six.
....

0 comments:

Post a Comment